03-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Okay, I added your name next to Ganon. I forget things sometimes, y'see. 
[SPOILER=EDIT: Geez I'm slow.]
Peach:
![[Image: TIUrr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TIUrr.png)
Lucas:
![[Image: keDro.png]](http://i.imgur.com/keDro.png)
Jigglypuff:
![[Image: lMyfR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lMyfR.png)
Why on Earth is Jigglypuff's sleeping cap a separate model? o_O Oh well.
[/SPOILER]
I shall now claim these trophies (at the rate TGE is going these may end up being the last I claim XD):
Stapy
Onions
Creeping Crysanthemum
Red Bulborb
Firey Blowhog
Burrowing Snagret
Iredescent Flint Beetle
Swooping Snitchbug
Bunny Hood
Magnezone

[SPOILER=EDIT: Geez I'm slow.]
Peach:
![[Image: TIUrr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TIUrr.png)
Lucas:
![[Image: keDro.png]](http://i.imgur.com/keDro.png)
Jigglypuff:
![[Image: lMyfR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lMyfR.png)
Why on Earth is Jigglypuff's sleeping cap a separate model? o_O Oh well.
[/SPOILER]
I shall now claim these trophies (at the rate TGE is going these may end up being the last I claim XD):
Stapy
Onions
Creeping Crysanthemum
Red Bulborb
Firey Blowhog
Burrowing Snagret
Iredescent Flint Beetle
Swooping Snitchbug
Bunny Hood
Magnezone

