Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Done again Tongue
For the sake of it:
Stand

General Pepper
Wolfen
Mario R1
Phanter Caroso
Leon
Donkey Kong
Mario Finale
Great Fox Assault
Great Fox

And now I claim some stuff for tommorow.

Konga Beat (Taruconga.brres)
Link (LinkR1.brres)
Triforce Slash (Link) (Triforce.brres)
Samus (SamusR1.brres)
Zero Laser
Yoshi (YoshiR1.brres)
Super Dragon
Cook Kirby (Cook.brres)
Fox (FoxR1.brres)
Landmaster (Fox)
Ok, that's cool with me. Im actually planning to be the main trophy ripper anyway since I've already submitted 40+ trophy's
(03-08-2012, 06:52 PM)josh98 Wrote: I'm Claming the Fighter Model, Don't Worry.


PS Dont forget the update my claim countTongue


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by TGE - 03-08-2012, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)