Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Personal preference, sure, but on the unlikely chance that you come across a super case-sensitive program, it will consider ".PNG" and ".png" as two different things and not recognize them. Again, not a big deal or anything, but it's better to use lower-case and be on the safe side. Wink


Also, nicely done with the organization in the Lucas effects. Anyone else who does fighter effects, take note!



By the way, it might be a day or so before I actually get to upload any, as I'm currently making all of the thumbnails for the trophies and fighters. However, I am gathering up the accepted submissions so that they are only a few clicks away from being uploaded.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Peardian - 03-07-2012, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)