Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help
#39
I was doing some sketching of characters recently. I normally don't work in colored pencil. I know this isn't exactly where the art would go normally, but the concept for the character and his rival "Gil" are what I'm sort of using for the guidlines on the sprites.
[Image: gill_and_enki_by_wynterlegend-d4rpiec.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Leaping Sprite - by Bearded_Beast - 02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Considering some changes - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Triple Strike! - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Move to Game Design? - by Bearded_Beast - 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: C+C on a series of sprites. Game possible in the future? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-05-2012, 08:57 PM
shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-10-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)