Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#48
(03-05-2012, 12:48 PM)LexouDuck Wrote: Do you plan on publishing the puzzle editor ?
I bet tons of users would love to make levels no one's gonna play Smile
I'm just them coders. Depending on Gors, I'd be fine with publishing all and everything at one point - I could add the option to load user puzzles instead of the predefined ones (or additionally). For example, DIG could detect if a file with a certain name (like "userpuzzles.pzl") is within the game directory and then load puzzle data from that file.
Short info, I plan on embedding the official puzzles into the exe later.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Previous - 03-05-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)