Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So me and my ex broke up pretty recently (like, less than one week ago) and she wants to be a writer and writes a lot. So she sends me this e-mail saying that she misses me, but will get over it so I'm all like "okay cool", then I reply and get no response. So I kinda still stalk her blogs and then she wrote a story or something, not really about us, but maybe and now my head is poop. I had the funniest reactions through it, though.

I know I'm new and most of you won't care, but I needed to share this somewhere ):


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Mutsukki - 02-29-2012, 02:29 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)