Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

.UNI files?
#1
Question 
I've been trying to rip game resources from Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, a game for the PSP - the sprites specifically. Seems like the resources are stored in .UNI files (the name of the folder these files are in is called "UNION", if that helps).

I don't know what these are exactly. I'm assuming they're similar to .BIN and .DAT files in the way they store data but I can't really know for sure. If anyone has any idea of what these are and how to unravel them, I'd really appreciate the help. Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
.UNI files? - by Nii - 02-29-2012, 01:06 AM
RE: .UNI files? - by Garamonde - 02-29-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: .UNI files? - by Nii - 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: .UNI files? - by Dreamed - 04-29-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: .UNI files? - by Nii - 09-17-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: .UNI files? - by PatientZero - 09-17-2012, 09:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)