Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Graphics things I guess?
#12
now you're facing the problem that the face does move in a 3D enviroment, but its still painted over a ball.

the hard part now is to actually make the whole head move around, following the position of the face(although technically it should be the other way around)


Messages In This Thread
Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-21-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Cobalt Blue - 02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Gwen - 02-23-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by BynineB - 02-23-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-23-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by StarSock64 - 02-23-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Gwen - 02-23-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-23-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Cobalt Blue - 02-24-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-24-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Cobalt Blue - 02-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)