02-24-2012, 11:53 AM
(02-23-2012, 04:04 PM)Peardian Wrote: Yeah, grabbing a screenshot from somewhere is fine as long as the quality is good enough. The less jpeggy it is, the better.
And sorry if it takes a bit for me to get to these. You don't have to wait for me, I'll manage to catch up.
By the way, are these are enemies or what? I've never played the game, so I can only guess on how to categorize these.
I didn't see many screenshots at gamefaqs that I liked, so this is still a somewhat questionable icon, but...well, if it's still not good enough, I do have the .iso for disk one of the game, so I can play in a little ways and grab a screenshot from the early parts of the game if need be. (I'm just too lazy to do so unless I really have to.
)And yes, these are all enemies. Although Odin is technically a Guardian Force, but this is his model from when you fight him to gain the ability to summon him. I haven't gotten to the player character models yet. I guess for categorization, the best thing to do would be to make three categories: player characters, enemies and bosses. (Since I only have battle models...) I'll make sure to identify which they are from now on. Although when I get to player characters, that'll be a little tricky, since Seifer and Edea are both player characters *and* bosses... Uh, anyway, of the ones already submitted, Odin, Tonberry King, Pupu and his UFO are the only bosses. Well, sort of. I'm not sure if Sorceress A counts as a boss or what. There's a sequence of fights against successively stranger sorceresses in the trip to the future, and they're all opponents you can never meet again, which I suppose would make them at least mid-bosses. (Been too long since I played the game for me to remember if the fights were tough or not...though with the enemies leveling up along with the party, that's not even a normal indicator...the random enemies tended to be harder than the bosses after a certain point in the game...) Anyway, you could separate Odin into a Guardian Force category, since there are several other GFs that you have to fight before you can summon them. (Tonberry King sort of falls into that category; you earn the right to summon him by fighting him, but what you're summoning is actually a regular size tonberry without a crown...which makes no sense to me, but...that applies to several other aspects of the game as well.)
Anyway...massive number of new models coming your way.
(If you change your mind about not wanting me to wait for you to catch up, let me know...otherwise I'm likely to keep chugging along like this...although in future I think I'll try not to do more than ten at a time...)[SPOILER]
Belhelmel, a standard enemy:
![[Image: belhelmelpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/belhelmelpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yj35nlba7re78qn
Bite Bug, an incredibly annoying standard enemy:
![[Image: bitebugpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/bitebugpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?9z33y0kxlrdzfs8
Blitz, another standard enemy:
![[Image: blitzpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/blitzpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?biafjhitf4mvffe
Blood Soul, standard enemy:
![[Image: bloodsoulpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/bloodsoulpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?y3bfp8sbreu8v44
Buel (one of several things in the game that I'm pretty sure got mistransliterated, given that things that look like this are usually called Buer...but that's neither here nor there..) standard enemy:
![[Image: buelpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/buelpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0sj334y2oudlaj2
Caterchipiller, standard enemy:
![[Image: caterchipillerpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/caterchipillerpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?kat32q1a7vjq4kl
Creeper, the only two-dimensional model I can think of, a standard enemy:
![[Image: creeperpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/creeperpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?dr3zxbxb4x1i56w
Dummy, an enemy from the debug room, so...I have no idea how to categorize that, since I have no idea how to access said room...
![[Image: dummypreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/dummypreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ta2p8bm2yc3b1oo
Fastitocalon, standard enemy:
![[Image: fastitocalonpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/fastitocalonpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3m7b1j47kepd2h4
Fastitocalon-F, also standard enemy:
![[Image: fastitocalon-fpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/fastitocalon-fpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?y17hy93krz3vm8r
Y'know, writing this out every time is getting old. I'll just specify the ones that *aren't* standard enemies.
![[Image: geezardpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/geezardpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?vpxgvk2b9khbuvi
![[Image: gesperpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/gesperpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?56sx3gptil9iea7
![[Image: gim47npreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/gim47npreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zxsml8zmcz4aofy
![[Image: gim52apreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/gim52apreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?mrgeucu7kwd48nt
![[Image: glacialeyepreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/glacialeyepreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?qeass24kaf38paq
![[Image: gratpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/gratpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bxa5jk7mlq3ro86
![[Image: hexadragonpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/hexadragonpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?v68fqa4t4rbo8ta
![[Image: jelleyepreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/jelleyepreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?pkc34j8832whpf4
![[Image: redbatpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/redbatpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ww7zs33h6og6lh
![[Image: sam08gpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sam08gpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?fbiqinrngfvqkde
![[Image: snowlionpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/snowlionpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnbs6o7wpbvlipa
The next two, Sphinxaur and Sphinxaura, are two forms of the same boss, so perhaps I should have put them in two folders of the same .zip.
![[Image: Sphinxaurpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Sphinxaurpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?kapqno24qzbg118
![[Image: sphinxaurapreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sphinxaurapreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?7rqu4022iqnt69d
Back to standard enemies...
![[Image: thrustaevispreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/thrustaevispreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?89u7f6vdd5ca2xx
This last one, Tri-Point, is another boss.
![[Image: tri-pointpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/tri-pointpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bwwc1gfx4vw46kw
[/SPOILER]
Next time, I'll group them by category instead of alphabetically.


