Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A bit of help Battle Network (I'm Paying)
#1
Ok as I won't have the references for a while I'm changing this request a bit. I need help making Battle Network overworld sprites for my character Plokman. heres a reference as well as the poses I'd like.
[Image: plokmanExe.png]

I can provide better refs if needed but thats his future look for his MM7 style look so I only have a pose or two to use at the mo.

Also I'm offering to pay Five dollars for the sheet. Though I'm willing to haggle on it. I'll be able to pay after Tuesday next week. (After the first of May) I can also try to help with backgrounds if need be as I am decent at them.


Messages In This Thread
A bit of help Battle Network (I'm Paying) - by Plokman - 02-24-2012, 08:02 AM
RE: A bit of help - by Plokman - 04-07-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: A bit of help - by Speed-X - 04-10-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: A bit of help - by Garamonde - 04-10-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: A bit of help - by Plokman - 04-12-2012, 12:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)