Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Graphics things I guess?
#8
What Starsock said. They eyes are completely circling around the face while the rest of the body goes in an up and down motion, it makes no sense.


Messages In This Thread
Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-21-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Cobalt Blue - 02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Gwen - 02-23-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by BynineB - 02-23-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-23-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by StarSock64 - 02-23-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Gwen - 02-23-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-23-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Cobalt Blue - 02-24-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by recme - 02-24-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Graphics things I guess? - by Cobalt Blue - 02-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)