Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Whole lotta lovin'
#1
I love updates that have a lot of familiar faces, both from sprites and rippers. Here we've got some characters you'll all recognize. Everything from Looney Tunes to Dragon Ball.
On the flip side, we're about done with our Donkey Kong Country mini-project with just a few of the playable characters to go. I hope you're all as excited to see them as I am!
Catch you in a few weeks!


Messages In This Thread
Whole lotta lovin' - by Ton - 02-23-2012, 01:32 PM
RE: Whole lotta lovin' - by Garamonde - 02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Whole lotta lovin' - by A.J. Nitro - 02-23-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: Whole lotta lovin' - by Gaia - 02-23-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: Whole lotta lovin' - by Ton - 02-24-2012, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)