Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(02-22-2012, 04:34 PM)Kat Wrote: If that's the case then I hope there is a different bar for each of the attacks, sounds like that would be cool. Probably won't happen but it's still a good idea.

It'd make things faster paced and group battles would be that much more fun. I'd also like to make my own trainer, why can bikers have mohawks and cavemen can have beards but I can have neither? Sad I don't care if I'm supposed to be 9 or 10 or whatever, I'll just claim it's a genetic mutation and I'm a hairy bastard.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Gwen - 02-22-2012, 04:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)