Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I lost my whole Lvl 60+ Team: The frustrations of being a pokémon master
#7
I played through Pokemon Blue five times because the saves kept resetting on me.

One time was literally because I dropped my Gameboy when I was walking out of my grandmom's house.



On the plus side, there was a point where I was capable of navigating through the Rock Tunnel without needing Flash. Came in handy when I tried to play Pokemon Green.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost my whole Lvl 60+ Team - by StarSock64 - 02-11-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: I lost my whole Lvl 60+ Team - by Butler - 02-14-2012, 07:54 AM
RE: I lost my whole Lvl 60+ Team: The frustrations of being a pokémon master - by Rosencrantz - 02-22-2012, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)