Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#41
Quote:keys can now be set by the user - gamepad buttons as well!
THANK GOD no Y X C Bullshit on a QWERTZ keyboard.

I'm also getting an extreme Boulder Dash vibe from this Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Vic - 02-20-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)