More enemies. + King Rappy & Dark Force 2.
Fervently waiting for! Do not beg
. All enemies will I promise
! Only this part of the Fhantasy Star Sprites will be the third I do not like
, and the second is cut
.
[spoiler]![[Image: armdrone1.png]](http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6213/armdrone1.png)
![[Image: armdrone.png]](http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1934/armdrone.png)
![[Image: blauzen1.png]](http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/2572/blauzen1.png)
![[Image: blauzen.png]](http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/146/blauzen.png)
![[Image: darkforce21.png]](http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/29/darkforce21.png)
![[Image: darkforce2.png]](http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9346/darkforce2.png)
![[Image: desrtleach1.png]](http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4796/desrtleach1.png)
![[Image: desrtleach.png]](http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6236/desrtleach.png)
![[Image: juza1.png]](http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6736/juza1.png)
![[Image: juza.png]](http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7677/juza.png)
![[Image: kingrappy1.png]](http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7335/kingrappy1.png)
![[Image: kingrappy.png]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/696/kingrappy.png)
![[Image: neowhistle1.png]](http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/740/neowhistle1.png)
![[Image: neowhistle.png]](http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2210/neowhistle.png)
![[Image: ripper1.png]](http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5033/ripper1.png)
![[Image: rippern.png]](http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3815/rippern.png)
![[Image: slave1.png]](http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3603/slave1.png)
![[Image: slave.png]](http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7904/slave.png)
![[Image: workerpod1.png]](http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7342/workerpod1.png)
![[Image: workerpod.png]](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4561/workerpod.png)
![[Image: zombie1g.png]](http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3489/zombie1g.png)
[/spoiler]
Fervently waiting for! Do not beg
. All enemies will I promise
! Only this part of the Fhantasy Star Sprites will be the third I do not like
, and the second is cut
.[spoiler]
![[Image: armdrone1.png]](http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6213/armdrone1.png)
![[Image: armdrone.png]](http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1934/armdrone.png)
![[Image: blauzen1.png]](http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/2572/blauzen1.png)
![[Image: blauzen.png]](http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/146/blauzen.png)
![[Image: darkforce21.png]](http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/29/darkforce21.png)
![[Image: darkforce2.png]](http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9346/darkforce2.png)
![[Image: desrtleach1.png]](http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4796/desrtleach1.png)
![[Image: desrtleach.png]](http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6236/desrtleach.png)
![[Image: juza1.png]](http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6736/juza1.png)
![[Image: juza.png]](http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7677/juza.png)
![[Image: kingrappy1.png]](http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7335/kingrappy1.png)
![[Image: kingrappy.png]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/696/kingrappy.png)
![[Image: neowhistle1.png]](http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/740/neowhistle1.png)
![[Image: neowhistle.png]](http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2210/neowhistle.png)
![[Image: ripper1.png]](http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5033/ripper1.png)
![[Image: rippern.png]](http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3815/rippern.png)
![[Image: slave1.png]](http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3603/slave1.png)
![[Image: slave.png]](http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7904/slave.png)
![[Image: workerpod1.png]](http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7342/workerpod1.png)
![[Image: workerpod.png]](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4561/workerpod.png)
![[Image: zombie1g.png]](http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3489/zombie1g.png)
[/spoiler]
