Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Birth By Sleep Final Mix Models (Including KH3D Demo models)
#1
Hello, this is my first attempt in the model ripping business. I've been searching everywhere on the internet for the unused Kingdom Hearts 3D models found in the Birth By Sleep Final Mix game. I could not find them anywhere.

SO, I decided to get them myself and here they are, starting with Sora (this IS different from his KH1 model, it's his updated look that has been used since Re: Chain of Memories, though the model itself was not available with that game because all HiPoly models were just used in pre-rendered scenes).

[spoiler=Sora Preview][Image: sorapreeview.jpg][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Riku Preview][Image: rikupreview.jpg]
[/spoiler]


[Image: sorahpicon.png] [Image: rikuicon.png]


Messages In This Thread
Birth By Sleep Final Mix Models (Including KH3D Demo models) - by Pleasance13 - 02-15-2012, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)