Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Lucario
#14
Added Rob, naw, he's a toaster...

Decided to make Rob Because I finished the Lucario base, Probably going to work on both of them, due to rob being simple enough to make. I'll finish the Lucario Idle Frame soon, but as for right now, how is Rob? (The reason I haven't started on Lucario's Idle Sprites is because I can't get it to look right. I'll try again and see how it turns out after I update the first post)

Also, don't worry! Lucario is still the main priority! I will not make the same mistake as my, um, earlier sprite-work...

[Image: iaza12782631841500.png]

(Hey, could someone get me a picture of Lucario in his idle pose, I can't find one, heh heh)


Messages In This Thread
Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-01-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Shade - 02-01-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-01-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-03-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Britt - 02-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-04-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Hoeloe - 02-04-2012, 03:36 AM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Lemonray - 02-04-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-04-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Lemonray - 02-04-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-04-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Shade - 02-05-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-05-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Custom Lucario - by Sike - 02-10-2012, 09:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)