Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Gen 3 - Underrated or Underappreciated?
#72
(02-09-2012, 05:40 PM)Kat Wrote: Actually all 3 can be used in all 3 ways.
Yes but they specialize in certain affinities.

...wait, how can Swampert be used as a speed pokemon? His base speed is a whopping 60. I will concede that he is a good physical attacker, though, much like Feraligatr.

Blaziken can be a mixed attacker, or specialize in one or the other. Its speed isn't anything to write home about, but it's not crappy either.

Sceptile, obviously, is speedy but is also great at attacking. His special attack is much better than his attack stat though.(I was pissed when I found out his signature move was no longer useful in Gen 4 :/)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Gen 3 - Underrated or Underappreciated? - by Azure-Tranquility - 02-09-2012, 05:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)