Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Solink's Models - Killing Floor
#38
(02-07-2012, 03:09 PM)Solink Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 11:39 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow Green Lantern got a makeover. Tongue

Totally rad as usual.
...Nope! Alan Scott was the very first Green Lantern. You're probably familliar with the Hal Jordan version, the most known one(There are actually five humans who all share the name!) Don't feel too bad about it though...I didn't know as much about DC Comics before ripping from this game! :]

Thanks for the comment by the way! There will be more tonight.

Yeah I remember seeing that version, as well the John Stewart one I think, haha.


Messages In This Thread
Solink's Models - Killing Floor - by Solink - 01-23-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Solink's Models - DC Universe Online - by Garamonde - 02-07-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: Solink's Models - Killing Floor - by Peardian - 02-27-2012, 06:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)