Hey guys. So I'm challenging myself by drawing something new everyday, and Ill be posting more here on a regular basis.
For the past 3 years I've been pissing all my free time against the wall doing stupid shit. Its certainly about time I get back into it.
Death - first draft
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
...Second draft. Im going for a psychedelic approach.
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
And Kat Dennings, one of my fav actresses.
Doesn't really look like her yet, still lots of shading to do. 1.5 hours so far.
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]
For the past 3 years I've been pissing all my free time against the wall doing stupid shit. Its certainly about time I get back into it.
Death - first draft
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]...Second draft. Im going for a psychedelic approach.
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]And Kat Dennings, one of my fav actresses.
Doesn't really look like her yet, still lots of shading to do. 1.5 hours so far.
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

