Ok so I began ripping Fallout, Skyrim and Oblivion models, Fallout and Skyrim will be uploaded later but for now here is some models from Obliivion
OBLIVION
[spoiler=DLC - Shivering Isles]
![[Image: keeperf.png]](http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/448/keeperf.png)
![[Image: hungeric.png]](http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6226/hungeric.png)
[/spoiler]
I will need help uploading these models so if you want to help you can use the files provided below:
[Spoiler=Model Viewer]
NifSkope
The Skyrim, Fallout and Oblivion games use .Nif files for meshes. Open NifSkope load a .Nif file and export it to .obj
All the textures for each game use .dds, so use Noesis to convert them to .png
and last but not least .kf files can be applied to the .Nif files in the same folder, just go to Spells ->Animation ->Attach .kf
I dont know how to export bones yet I'm still working on that![/size] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fallout New Vegas Meshes/Textures]
[spoiler=DLC- Old World Blues]
Old World Meshes
Old World Textures[/spoiler][/spoiler]
OBLIVION
[spoiler=DLC - Shivering Isles]
![[Image: keeperf.png]](http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/448/keeperf.png)
![[Image: hungeric.png]](http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6226/hungeric.png)
[/spoiler]I will need help uploading these models so if you want to help you can use the files provided below:
[Spoiler=Model Viewer]
NifSkope
The Skyrim, Fallout and Oblivion games use .Nif files for meshes. Open NifSkope load a .Nif file and export it to .obj
All the textures for each game use .dds, so use Noesis to convert them to .png
and last but not least .kf files can be applied to the .Nif files in the same folder, just go to Spells ->Animation ->Attach .kf
I dont know how to export bones yet I'm still working on that![/size] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fallout New Vegas Meshes/Textures]
[spoiler=DLC- Old World Blues]
Old World Meshes
Old World Textures[/spoiler][/spoiler]

