Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
#28
^ I'll get working on those later. Should be up like... 10 AM my time.

And then... there's the body parts that I need to sort out. Some characters have dark skin or lighter skin colors, which explains the plain body that I've obtained in the first sheet of bodyshots that I've ripped. (Tsunami and Rika have dark colored skin) I think they replace the palette or something but I suppose we could use photoshop or paint to recolor the neck parts to match with those heads.

Thanks so much redblueyellow for all the work. Big Grin I would have thought it was impossible to do this and with what little free time that I have. You deserve all credit for the soon to be success of this project.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project - by Avegaille - 02-04-2012, 03:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)