Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help
#11
(02-04-2012, 08:22 AM)BynineB Wrote: I want to say first that I like your character design. Very SNES-y.

Anyway, while I'm no animation expert, his right (our left) foot just looks odd when he punches. I know you have to move it in order to support your weight and give yourself a more powerful forward thrust, but it looks less like he's using it and more like it's sliding around of its own accord.
SNES was my goal, so that mission is accomplished Big Grin

Hmm.. I had the foot rotate slightly to reflect he turns slightly on the second punch. I understand you.. not sure how to change it.. >_O doesn't feel off though. -shrug-

I'll try a little difference in the next sprite.


Messages In This Thread
RE: C&C on a sprite, if you please [punch punch...] - by Bearded_Beast - 02-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Leaping Sprite - by Bearded_Beast - 02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Considering some changes - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Triple Strike! - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Move to Game Design? - by Bearded_Beast - 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM
shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-10-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)