Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Translations for Japanese Game?
#1
Is anyone any good at translating SNES era RPG text? I've gone as far as I possibly can in this game so far and now I'm at this point where there's all these places that seem like they'd serve as the next places to go, but every time I try to enter one I get a string of dialogue between my party members and I have NO idea why I can't enter. For example:

[Image: xYHQC.png] [Image: ZFYxq.png] [Image: lzxU8.png]

I REALLY want to progress, and if I could get the SLIGHTEST hint about what I might be able to do it would make it really worthwhile. I've already gotten this much of the enemies of this game captured, and I really want to keep going.

[Image: y7I5E.png]


Messages In This Thread
Translations for Japanese Game? - by TomGuycott - 02-04-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Dazz - 02-04-2012, 07:41 AM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Gors - 02-04-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Gors - 02-05-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Mutsukki - 05-01-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Gors - 05-01-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Gors - 05-13-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: Translations for Japanese Game? - by Gors - 05-14-2012, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)