Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SEGA EMULATERS
#13
It took me a long time to learn how to add that function to Gens, to be honest... I'm not so sure how easily I could add it to another emulator, since I've pretty much forgotten everything I did to modify Gens. It's been about 3 years since I've even touched real coding.
Sorry Sad


Messages In This Thread
SEGA EMULATERS - by guyverunit05 - 01-27-2012, 01:17 AM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by John2k4 - 01-27-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by guyverunit05 - 01-29-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by John2k4 - 01-29-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by Garamonde - 01-29-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by puggsoy - 01-31-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by guyverunit05 - 02-01-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by Belial - 01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by guyverunit05 - 01-30-2012, 08:04 AM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by John2k4 - 01-30-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by guyverunit05 - 01-30-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by Garamonde - 01-31-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by Dazz - 02-03-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: SEGA EMULATERS - by Yawackhary - 02-03-2012, 01:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)