Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Yeah, I sometimes feel that.
EDIT: Holy shit I'm doing so bad in CSC 250. Time to not keep doing what I'm doing and get shit done.
EDIT2: Once again, the school has mixed me up with the other Dylan Jones on campus, and I'm now in possession of the Football Teams Defensive Playbook. This shit is getting old. I was almost out of $90 because they gave my mathlab packet to the other Dylan Jones. Luckily he's not a piece of shit and didn't use it for himself. But They keep mixing up our mail and emails.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 02-03-2012, 09:54 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)