Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.)
#56
since we have a 5-digit score, I guess it can't be anything fancy. So making a cake is worth 10 points, and clearing it, 30 points. We still have a lot of time to test it, so we can always change that later in development.


also my sister inspired me to make another game type:

Endurance: You make cakes as usual, but you can't clear them. You need to make as many cakes as you can. The game ends when you make 60 cakes (i.e the max cakes you can do in a board) or you run out of ingredients.

I think it'll rely too much on luck, but just another idea.

I'll be making more graphics in this weekend.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.) - by Gors - 02-02-2012, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)