02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012, 07:28 PM by Friedslick6.)
(02-02-2012, 07:20 PM)AVGanondorf Wrote: Can anyone make The Imprisoned over Giga Bowser in Super Smash Bros Brawl?T_TI am currently working on that, but I have NO IDEA how rigging works. >.< I looked at several tutorials, and I just don't get it. So The Imprisoned would be cool over Giga Bowser.
@Roxas358 - I read the rules. I didn't join just to request and disappear forever.I'll stay.
No one can, AVGanondoof. Go back to KC-MM.
Also, actually read the rules. Requests can not be made by a user with less than 20 correct posts and under a month's subscription time, and must be made in the appropriate sub-forum.


I am currently working on that, but I have NO IDEA how rigging works. >.< I looked at several tutorials, and I just don't get it. So The Imprisoned would be cool over Giga Bowser.
I'll stay.