Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[PAID] Animated Web Series Shorts ($10,000+)
#7
And I assure you it's not. Do I have to cite the big megaupload controversy, or the disclaimer in front of games that say that all media in the game's software (music, models, sprites, etc) is still owned by the creators? I've seen sprite movies, but I've never seen any movies with recent games 3d models, because companies don't want their most recent games ripped, it takes from their sales. Being paid for doing such a service will only make it more illegal and more suspicious. Therefore, I advise you to educate yourself on IP laws and the big SOPA PIPA thing going on in the US.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [PAID] Animated Web Series Shorts ($10,000+) - by AllenSword - 02-02-2012, 12:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)