Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[GAME] [PLAYABLE ALPHA] AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.)
#39
I'll then have to make a request. I did a dumb move and I saved my sprites in PNG format, which fused all the .gal layers together. I had made separate layers for everything so I lost access for each layer separately fml

so, I'll need someone to hard-rip the graphics on the mockups, mainly:

*Gilbert
*Oven
*Separate plate
*Bastard

You'll have to do some guesswork to fill in the covered parts and remove the transparent lights, but I really need your help. I'll be working on a more convincing background too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: AI SHITE KEEKI (Courtesy of Gors Bakery Industries inc.) - by Gors - 01-31-2012, 09:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)