01-30-2012, 07:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2012, 09:33 PM by Kakashifan.)
Nice, maybe we could a V-day thing or something...I dunno. Any other big Feb holidays lol?
Alright, gonna try posting some code. Mind you, I write like GML for Dummies so it may be easy to understand. Though in all honesty i have no idea what the f i am doing, and I know I am doing this wrong.
[spoiler= Mind you this is from June; I think i have a more updated one I think]
[/spoiler]
Alright, gonna try posting some code. Mind you, I write like GML for Dummies so it may be easy to understand. Though in all honesty i have no idea what the f i am doing, and I know I am doing this wrong.
[spoiler= Mind you this is from June; I think i have a more updated one I think]
Code:
if instance_exists(Naruto_Uzumaki) && instance_exists(Sasuke_Uchiha) && instance_exists(Enemy_Parent)
{
if Naruto_Uzumaki.Turn=0 && Sasuke_Uchiha.Turn=0 && Enemy_Parent.Turn=0
{
switch (choose(1,2,3,4,5,6))
{
case 1:
if Naruto_Uzumaki.Speed>Sasuke_Uchiha.Speed
{Naruto_Uzumaki.Turn=1
instance_create(Naruto_Uzumaki.x,Naruto_Uzumaki.y-35,Battle_Sel)
instance_create(215,253,Battle_Chooser)}
break;
case 2:
if Sasuke_Uchiha.Speed>Naruto_Uzumaki.Speed
{Sasuke_Uchiha.Turn=1
instance_create(Sasuke_Uchiha.x,Sasuke_Uchiha.y-35,Battle_Sel)
instance_create(215,253,Battle_Chooser)}
break;
case 3:
if Naruto_Uzumaki.Speed=Sasuke_Uchiha.Speed
{
switch (choose(1,2))
{
case 1:
{Naruto_Uzumaki.Turn=1
instance_create(Naruto_Uzumaki.x,Naruto_Uzumaki.y-35,Battle_Sel)
instance_create(215,253,Battle_Chooser)}
break;
case 2:
{Sasuke_Uchiha.Turn=1
instance_create(Sasuke_Uchiha.x,Sasuke_Uchiha.y-35,Battle_Sel)
instance_create(215,253,Battle_Chooser)}
break;
}
}
case 4:
if Enemy_Parent.Speed>Naruto_Uzumaki.Speed
{Enemy_Parent.Turn=1
instance_create(Enemy_Parent.x,Enemy_Parent.y-35,Battle_Sel)}
break;
case 5:
if Enemy_Parent.Speed>Sasuke_Uchiha.Speed
{Enemy_Parent.Turn=1
instance_create(Enemy_Parent.x,Enemy_Parent.y-35,Battle_Sel)}
break;
}
if Enemy_Parent.Speed=Naruto_Uzumaki.Speed || Enemy_Parent.Speed=Sasuke_Uchiha.Speed
{
switch (choose(1,2,3))
{
case 1:
{Naruto_Uzumaki.Turn=1
instance_create(Naruto_Uzumaki.x,Naruto_Uzumaki.y-35,Battle_Sel)
instance_create(215,253,Battle_Chooser)}
break;
case 2:
{Sasuke_Uchiha.Turn=1
instance_create(Sasuke_Uchiha.x,Sasuke_Uchiha.y-35,Battle_Sel)
instance_create(215,253,Battle_Chooser)}
break;
case 3:
{Enemy_Parent.Turn=1
instance_create(Enemy_Parent.x,Enemy_Parent.y-35,Battle_Sel)}
break;
}
}
}
}
