Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

how do I sprite
#4
I very much know what AA and contrast are.
This sprite has very minimal AA, and usually not in the best of the available colors. Should generally be approximately in the middle of the two colors being AA'd if only using one color, this usually uses the lightest available shade.
There is contrast overall, but a severe lack of it within colors. The white is shaded primarily by a very light blue, and the blue is shaded by a slightly darker blue.
The dark outlines are the only source of contrast in the piece, and that really doesn't cut it.

Now that I mention all that blue, I would suggest some hue shifting as well.


Messages In This Thread
how do I sprite - by Skink - 05-29-2008, 06:31 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by Zeph - 05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by EdpR - 05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by Zeph - 05-29-2008, 08:52 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by tredog777 - 05-29-2008, 11:03 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by Pik - 05-30-2008, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)