01-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Querido Meu Amor
Y-No
[spoiler=Y-No is a Japanese band that sings Brazilian Pagode music. That being said, their lyrics don't make sense, but here's it if you want]
I was ambushing
i was stalking
Your lips like honey
From far away... From far away
I was travelling
I was suffering to find you
The dating on the internet is good, isn't it?
I am a hen
i wanted to see you, the nude woman
But now,
You're beating on my heart
Hey, chick
Give me a chance
For this rubbish
WON-DER-FUL
With your smile, please
Makes me grind, grind, grind
Come here, hun
Or else I go there, right?
I don't know how to lie, because mine
it's turning to the left, left, left
Darling, my love
Teach me the magic for happiness
tl;dr vipershark's love life
[/spoiler]
Boquita de Cereza
Grupo Tarancón
Y-No
[spoiler=Y-No is a Japanese band that sings Brazilian Pagode music. That being said, their lyrics don't make sense, but here's it if you want]
I was ambushing
i was stalking
Your lips like honey
From far away... From far away
I was travelling
I was suffering to find you
The dating on the internet is good, isn't it?
I am a hen
i wanted to see you, the nude woman
But now,
You're beating on my heart
Hey, chick
Give me a chance
For this rubbish
WON-DER-FUL
With your smile, please
Makes me grind, grind, grind
Come here, hun
Or else I go there, right?
I don't know how to lie, because mine
it's turning to the left, left, left
Darling, my love
Teach me the magic for happiness
tl;dr vipershark's love life
[/spoiler]
Boquita de Cereza
Grupo Tarancón

