10-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Nothing else, really. The main problem now is that the left arm doesn't look attached at the right spot. Like I said Domo, good job.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by Domobot - 10-23-2008, 08:15 PM
RE: I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by Stirred Drei Ling - 10-23-2008, 08:25 PM
RE: I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by Domobot - 10-23-2008, 08:36 PM
RE: I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by Stirred Drei Ling - 10-23-2008, 09:24 PM
RE: I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by Domobot - 10-25-2008, 10:11 AM
RE: I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by A.J. Nitro - 10-25-2008, 10:15 AM
RE: I know what you're thinkin'- It's tail time! - by Rakia - 10-25-2008, 10:18 AM
|