Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

how do I sprite
#3
sup? skink C:
nice sprites... but his belly and tits need to be bigger...
Zeph Wrote:better colors, more aa, more contrast pls
I just noticed, you don't know what AA means nor contast
you just say that coz everybody does...
and the sprite actually have all those, nothing else is needed...


Messages In This Thread
how do I sprite - by Skink - 05-29-2008, 06:31 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by Zeph - 05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by EdpR - 05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by Zeph - 05-29-2008, 08:52 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by tredog777 - 05-29-2008, 11:03 PM
RE: how do I sprite - by Pik - 05-30-2008, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)