Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
#9
Avegaille: Yep, I'll make sure to post 200-299 next. From now on I'll claim them in sets of 200's in case anyone else would like to contribute to the project. Smile

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that when I asked if I could rip 300-599, it doesn't break up evenly into two 200-increment sheets... Not sure how to go about that, I'll fix the sheet that I posted earlier to 200-399 and post another sheet that will be 400-599. Sorry about the mix-up.

EDIT 2: Here's the updated sheet:

[Image: 200-399icon.png]

I'll have 400-599 done by tomorrow.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project - by redblueyellow - 01-25-2012, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)