Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Everyone Loves Fruits!
#3
(01-24-2012, 12:38 PM)Hoeloe Wrote: Overly small, very square lineart, lack of contrast and bad colours.

That's what jumps out at me.

[Image: fruitlikefruits.png]

I added some more contrast, with some hopefully better colors thrown in.

And I'm not exactly sure how to make my apple much less square... I'm still pretty new to spriting Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Everyone Loves Fruits! - by sponge7325 - 01-24-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: Everyone Loves Fruits! - by Hoeloe - 01-24-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: Everyone Loves Fruits! - by sponge7325 - 01-24-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: Everyone Loves Fruits! - by Hoeloe - 01-24-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Everyone Loves Fruits! - by Gors - 01-24-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: Everyone Loves Fruits! - by BynineB - 01-24-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Everyone Loves Fruits! - by Vipershark - 01-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)