Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
One of my new coworkers who also goes to the university I go to was supposed to meet me at 3 originally and I'd carpool with her back to sioux falls.
Today she changed it to 430, then 5, and now it's almost 530 and I haven't heard from her since earlier. Kind of annoyed, because I have stuff I need to do back home, and I think I start my new job tonight so I'd like to have a little time to just relax. :L


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 01-20-2012, 06:22 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)