Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Romancing SaGa Enemy Set
#3
Yeah, if I could get in contact with the guy who "ripped" them, I would ask him if he or someone else originally ripped them, if they know who, and how you could contact them, is what I'd do.

If you can't get any responses though... that'd be another story, the best thing I'd suggest is for you to re-rip them, and you could probably use their sheets as reference only to make sure you get everything. Just my two cents.


Messages In This Thread
Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Xcalibr - 01-18-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Gors - 01-18-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Garamonde - 01-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Davy Jones - 01-19-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Deathbringer - 01-19-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Xcalibr - 01-20-2012, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)