Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(01-16-2012, 07:15 PM)Kat Wrote: Feeling hella anti social at a friends house. There are like 6 people in the house including me and the friend who owns it, all of which are cool and awesome people, I'm just not in a mood to be around such a large group of people.

I know this feel.

Every time my band plays a gig, for some reason everyone thinks its fine to come hang at my house for the night.
Before I know it, there are twelve people all piled into my tiny room.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Britt - 01-18-2012, 11:20 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)