Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

zsnes snapshot folders
#1
3D Modelling 
Hi and Hello,

I am new to Sprite Capture and need help. I am using zsnes and I have taken snapshot with it but cant find the pics. I set the snapshot path but nothing. No pics folder or anything. I have looked every where in the roms folders and every folder I have. Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Guyverunit05


Messages In This Thread
zsnes snapshot folders - by guyverunit05 - 01-17-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by Shade - 01-17-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by Deathbringer - 01-17-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by guyverunit05 - 01-19-2012, 02:00 AM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by Deathbringer - 01-19-2012, 06:28 AM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by guyverunit05 - 01-19-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by Deathbringer - 01-19-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by guyverunit05 - 01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by Deathbringer - 01-19-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by guyverunit05 - 01-22-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: zsnes snapshot folders - by guyverunit05 - 01-22-2012, 01:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)