Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Paid] Explosion Animation
#1
So a friend of mine that makes games on an engine called BYOND is looking for some work to be done, details below:

Project: Rocket Run, top-down multi-player tactical shooter.

Job Description: explosion animation that is 5-7 frames long and is 48x48.

Offer: $5, but feel free to make an offer AFTER contacting.

Contact Information: hexbit@ymail.com, Skype is gary.bethlehem

Screenshot: [spoiler][Image: screenshot.png][/spoiler]


I'm no good at explosions, so I thought I'd see if any of you guys want to give it a shot. I have very little to do with this other than relaying it here with his permission, so go ahead and contact him directly if you're interested.


Messages In This Thread
[Paid] Explosion Animation - by Altrez - 01-16-2012, 04:17 PM
RE: [Paid] Explosion Animation - by John2k4 - 01-18-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: [Paid] Explosion Animation - by Altrez - 01-18-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: [Paid] Explosion Animation - by John2k4 - 01-18-2012, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)