Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help a fellow out. [NOT REALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUT KIND OF????]
#16
I'd donate but with only getting 3 hours of work a week which amounts to only like $20 and having to pay my medical and phone bills while trying to save for a car, I'm pretty strapped for cash myself.

Also we as a community know Tyvon. We know he is a smart and reputable guy, so why are we accusing him of scamming again? I mean while I understand how this could be seen as scamming but it is Tyvon, someone we know really really fucking well and not exactly a newbie at all.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help a fellow out. [NOT REALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUT KIND OF????] - by Maxpphire - 01-16-2012, 03:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)