Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help a fellow out. [NOT REALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUT KIND OF????]
#8
Ok guys, Tyvon is looking for help and you're all generally acting like dicks about it. I mean honestly, what the fuck?

Tyvon I'm really strapped for cash and have debts to pay off right now, but the second i actually get money in my bank account rather than "oh pay day=20 dollars left, which normally ends up being spent on dinner that night" I'll donate. Or I'll just donate in really small amounts like 5 dollar installments, once I get a working debit card too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help a fellow out. [NOT REALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUT KIND OF????] - by Marth - 01-14-2012, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)