Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

RIGGERS WANTED
#5
(01-11-2012, 06:44 PM)Peardian Wrote: Glad to see another Cinema 4D user around here! I wish I could help, but I'm still learning rigging and can't really do organic characters yet. I'm sure someone here knows how, though.


Also, moved the thread to a more fitting section.

I'm actually working on a series of tutorials (no rigging tutorials yet, sorry) and i could maybe help


Messages In This Thread
RIGGERS WANTED - by Spaffhog - 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Peardian - 01-11-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Spaffhog - 01-12-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Roxas358 - 01-12-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Spaffhog - 01-12-2012, 02:39 AM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Roxas358 - 01-12-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Garamonde - 01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: RIGGERS WANTED - by Spaffhog - 01-12-2012, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)