Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tips for DS ripping?
#3
I gotta say, that info really helped, but just a few questions:

- in the OAM viewer, is there a way to get the entire sprite if it is over lapped? When I go there, it pretty much shows exactly what is on the screen.
- is there a shortcut key command to remove layers?

Oh, and also, something interesting, I don't need to worry about using Animget. I can just slow the game down with the (-) key.

EDIT: Another thing, how do I disable that big cross when you use the touch screen? It gets in the way if I were to rip a touch screen based game.


Messages In This Thread
Tips for DS ripping? - by A.J. Nitro - 01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: Tips for DS ripping? - by redblueyellow - 01-11-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Tips for DS ripping? - by A.J. Nitro - 01-11-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: Tips for DS ripping? - by redblueyellow - 01-12-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: Tips for DS ripping? - by Barubary - 01-12-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: Tips for DS ripping? - by A.J. Nitro - 01-12-2012, 05:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)