Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Idea] shadowrun, or some cyberpunk equivalent
#7
I do admit though, Shadowrun always had fun ideas for characters and environments.



There's always the "Mystery Dungeon" way of doing things.
Whenever you take a step, enemies do to.
Whenever you make an attack (if enemies are in your range), enemies do to (if they're in range of you).



Some other game most likely does this to, but Dungeon was the first I encountered, so that's my example.



It should really focus on the idea of customization, something renowned in games like Shadowrun.


I think isometric view would be neat if you pull it off to not be cluttered or distracting.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Idea] shadowrun, or some cyberpunk equivalent - by Proton - 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)