Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Alice: Madness Returns Models
#4
(01-10-2012, 08:31 AM)DemonBoy Wrote: I knew I forgot to do something. o0Crofty0o and Sir Croft of course takes all credit for the hair model but eveything else I ripped using my copy of the game and Unreal Model Viewer. I saw quite a few people use the hair model hair model to show off their mods and whatnot and crofty seemed fine with it. I thought it would be alright if I gave credit to her and Sir croft and sent her a message on her DA page.
Now that I think about it, it would probably be better to get the confirmation first. I will take down the model of Alice with the modified hair until I get a message back from her.
Sorry that I did this. I was searching in the game files for about 3-4 hours just to find these models and then it took me about another hour and a half to fix them up and by then I was eager to submit them and forgot about crofty's hair model. Next time I will try to be more couscous of what I do.


Edit: Crofty said it was perfectly fine as long as I gave credit to Sir Croft and Bioware, which I now just did in the top of the first post.
Again I am sorry for the trouble.
Well, that's okay. I did suspect you had at least ripped most of these models, because of the Cheshire Cat model you uploaded. Thanks for the explanation.
Also, couscous is a type of North African semolina made from crushed durum wheat. What you want is to be more cautious. Can't wait to see more of your work, DemonBoy. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Alice: Madness Returns Models - by o0DemonBoy0o - 01-10-2012, 06:18 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Friedslick6 - 01-10-2012, 08:52 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Woppet* - 01-10-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Roxas358 - 01-11-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 01-11-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 01-11-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 01-11-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 01-11-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Garamonde - 01-12-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Bazinga! - 01-15-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 01-23-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Peardian - 02-07-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-07-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-08-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-08-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-09-2012, 04:17 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-09-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-10-2012, 03:14 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 02-10-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by anthony344 - 02-13-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Sykes - 03-04-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Sykes - 03-05-2012, 04:52 AM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by valforwing - 03-06-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: Alice: Madness Returns Models - by Sykes - 03-06-2012, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)