01-08-2012, 02:45 PM
You should be able to open files of that type by running them through PKGView. 
I re-uploaded the archive since it seems to be very elusive.

I re-uploaded the archive since it seems to be very elusive.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How can I extract PS3 files?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How can I extract PS3 files? - by Reko - 01-08-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by John2k4 - 01-08-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by Reko - 01-08-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by John2k4 - 01-08-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by Reko - 01-09-2012, 10:17 AM
|